FRIDAY 1ST DAY
12:00 h Barcelona meeting point Plaza Catalunya. Departure to Vilafranca del Penedés, the capital of Catalan wine (52 km. 45 m) in an exclusive minibus for our group.
13: 00 Visit and lunch caves Codorniu
16:30 h Guided tour of the Museum of Wine Cultures of Catalonia: VINSEUM .
The museum offers to enjoy all the senses of wine in a unique setting, the Palace of the Kings of Aragon, a building of medieval origin, recently restored and rehabilitated. Located in the historical centre of Vilafranca del Penedés.
Approximate duration of the guided tour from 1h to 1h 30m.
20:00 h Departure to Cava & Hotel Mastinell: wine pairing and dinner in Mastinell
Cava & Hotel Mastinell is a Five Star Hotel located 19m from Vilafranca del Penedès. Boutique hotel. Gastronomic space, wine cellar, terrace, gardens and swimming pool... Its unique architecture emulates the sinuous shape of bottles of cava on a tangle shelf and its ceiling features a mosaic that pays homage to Antoni Gaudí.
23:00 h. going to the hotel. Checking.
SATURDAY 2ND DAY
10:30 h Departure to Torres winery: Visit with tasting Selection
14:30 : Picnic among the vineyards and visit to the winery Vila de llops in 4x4 Typical Catalan farmhouse with a local wine production. Between Vilafranca del Penedés and the Mediterranean Sea we find the Massif of Garraf (DO Penedés Garraf), a land of spicy and saline wines, spectacular oils and other local products.)
19:00 Departure to Sitges:
Coast town 30 km from Barcelona and place where the DO Penedés flows into the Mediterranean. On the beach of Sitges there is an aroma of sweet and bitter. A few metres away from there, the grape harvesters have disembarked for years, depositing their leather boots after several days of walking. Today it is also a typical Mediterranean village full of life, a corner of freedom and bohemian and cultural intellectuals.
19:30 Accommodation at Hotel SUBUR MARITIM: Hotel Suburn Maritim is a hotel that mirrors a noble family residence, with windows that open to the sea.
20:00 We will go for a walk along the promenade and its maritime streets towards the
restaurant el Vivero Coctelería where you will see one of the best sunsets and offers a seafood menu, native and local as the xato of Sitges
SUNDAY DAY 3
10:30h: Visit to the Malvasia centre in Sitges and its fascinating history.
12:00:  Visit and walk through the historical centre of Sitges:
14:00 h Lunch at the Picnic Restaurant. Gastronomy, quality ingredients and an unbeatable location, right on the seafront and we will be able to try their specialty of Lobster Rice in broth.
16:00h Departure to the airport or return to Barcelona
Enjoyment of the experiences:
- 1-day or weekend experiences can be enjoyed individually or in a group.
- Long experiences or large experiences may require a minimum number of participants (usually 8).
- Conditions and cancellation fees for "Premium Experiences" should be consulted on a case-by-case basis.
- 1-day experiences:
- With more than 7 days notice there are no cancellation fees.
- Between 7 and 3 days before departure 25% of the total amount of the trip.
- 2 days before or no show at departure 100% of the total cost of the trip
- In case of special conditions of hiring a service: 100% of the total cost of the trip
- Administration fee: 5€.
- Weekend experiences, long experiences or great experiences:
- With more than 14 days notice there is no cancellation fee.
- Between 14 and 10 days, 5% of the total amount of the trip.
- Between 10 and 7 days 15% of the total cost of the trip
- Between 7 and 3 days before departure 25% of the total cost of the trip
- 2 days before or no-show at departure 100% of the total cost of the trip
- In case of special conditions of contracting a service such as transport, accommodation, etc., 100% of the total cost may apply
- Management fees that could be applied in case of cancellation of the trip:
- Weekend experiences: 10€.
- Long experiences or big experiences: 20€.
Weekend experiences, long experiences or great experiences, conditions subject to the current Package Travel Act.
Everything included in the programme may be modified as it is subject to the indications of the Government motivated by the Covid19 to ensure safety and follow the current regulations.