Visit to the VILLA LUCIA - EL FABULISTA winery
Just the right size to make the tour as practical as it is effective, it concentrates all the history and rituals of wine in a pleasant way. The audiovisual effects, the virtual tastings of aromas, smells and colours, and the didactic panels all contribute to making the tour of the museum a dynamic experience that prepares the visitor for the main course of the visit: the 4D sensory experience in four dimensions "In the land of dreams".
In this short film, a Vinfo (wine elf) invites the public to discover the heritage, tradition and culture of Rioja Alavesa, as well as a different way of looking at life.
The exclusive technology used to make it allows a new way of discovering the richness of the area, introducing children and adults alike to a world of surprising sensations.
- TO START:
- Individual txupito of homemade tomato cream in our own style.
- Individual airtight jar of foie curd with Villa-Lucía apple compote.
- Carpaccio of heifer carpaccio from the Sierra de Cantabria with slices of Idiazabal, salt from Añana and Arróniz extra virgin olive oil ice cream.
- Centre course of grilled cutlet croquettes on egg dish
- SECOND COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Faroe cod fillet Rioja style
- or Roasted pork knuckle with garnish
- or Grilled hamburger with Idiazabal (240 grams of veal from Álava) with two sauces and potatoes.
- with two sauces and fried potatoes from La Llanada
- or "Secreto de Basatxerri" (roast pork of Basatxerri) grilled with garnish
- ó Telera km.0 of free-range chicken with its seasoning, sauces and chips from La Llanada
- or Charcoal-grilled Mountain beef cutlet with vine-shoot roasted peppers and La Llanada chips (extra per person 5,50€).
- DESSERTS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Creamy cheese with raspberry coulis and wine at the bottom and crunchy crumble on the crown
- or Goxua in an airtight jar in our own style
- or homemade sheep's milk curd with honey
- or very creamy homemade yoghurt (with red wine syrup ?€? optional)
- ó Warm Pantxineta filled with cream and homemade
- or Grandma Luchy's custard torrija.
- Bread included. Drinks and coffees are not included.