LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA AND APPLICABLE LAW
Viajar con Mucho Gusto, undertakes to obtain the free, express, unequivocal and verifiable consent of the user, as a vehicle of legitimacy for the processing of personal data. These will be used exclusively for the purposes set out in this text.
In the same way, Viajar con Mucho Gusto, assumes the responsibility to adopt all organisational and technical measures that are necessary and/or appropriate for compliance with current legislation.
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016, ON THE PROTECTION OF NATURAL PERSONS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND ON THE FREE MOVEMENT OF SUCH DATA (RGPD).
- ORGANIC LAW 3/2018, OF 5 DECEMBER, ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND GUARANTEE OF DIGITAL RIGHTS (LOPD-GDDD).
- LAW 34/2002, OF 11 JULY, ON INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SERVICES (LSSI-EC).
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The personal data that may be collected directly from the user will be treated as strictly confidential by the Data Controller, whose contact information is detailed below:
- Commercial name: Viajar con Mucho Gusto
- Company name: Viajes Vista Alegre S.L.
- TAX ID: B80843196
- Address: C/ Amargura 12, 1ºC - 29012 Málaga
- Telephone: +34 672 618 199
- Delegate/Responsible for data protection: Luis Pineda
- Email data protection: email@example.com
Likewise, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Viajes Vista Alegre S.L., who can be contacted in relation to the protection of user data at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE AND MOTIVATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected by Viajar con Mucho Gusto, will be stored and processed for the achievement of organizational objectives, whose purpose will be applicable to each specific case.
However, the common purpose of all procedures will be to manage the service provided by Viajar con Mucho Gusto, within the framework of the potential commercial relationship that unites them and that is required in the sending of information, advertising, offers, promotions, recommendations, etc. As well as in the collection of data for statistical and market purposes.
The contact between Viajar con Mucho Gusto and the user will always be the result of the explicit and unequivocal consent of the latter; and will take place by telephone, email, SMS or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables the realization of commercial communications.
CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
The personal data collected will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they are provided and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from the same, in addition to the periods established in the regulations and files and documentation. And, whenever permitted by law, until the user requests their deletion.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
In general, the personal data provided will not be communicated to third parties, unless this fact arises from the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to ensure by legal or contractual means that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any other person to whom the information is made accessible.
All users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of their data, limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of their data:
These rights may be exercised by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller, specifying:
- NAME, SURNAME AND COPY OF THE APPLICANT'S ID CARD.
- NAME, SURNAME AND COPY OF THE ID CARD OF THE REPRESENTATIVE, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PROCEDURE IS CARRIED OUT BY A REPRESENTATIVE.
- REASONED LIST OF REASONS FOR THE CLAIM.
- ADDRESS FOR THE PURPOSE OF NOTIFICATIONS.
- DATE AND SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT.
- ANY OTHER DOCUMENT THAT COMPLEMENTS THE APPLICATION.
In order to be taken into consideration, this procedure must be sent by physical or electronic means to:
- POSTAL ADDRESS: C/ Amargura 12, 1ºC - 29012 Málaga
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
Viajar con Mucho Gusto, undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational security measures, appropriate and proportionate to the level of risk involved in the information stored, so as to ensure the security of the data and avoid the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.